RSTO is hiring: Practice and Partnership Lead
- Thursday, November 9, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Are you passionate about innovation and social change? Do you have the drive to make a real impact in the early childhood development sector? If so, you'll be interested in this new opportunity from the Restacking the Odds (RSTO) project.
RSTO is hiring a Practice & Partnership Lead. Your role will involve leading and project managing all engagement and partnership activities, including:
- managing a team who will be working more closely with partners on the ground
- identifying funding opportunities
- managing budgets
- identifying and documenting key learnings to share broadly with the sector.
Restacking the Odds (RSTO) is on a mission to revolutionise early childhood outcomes. We're committed to ensuring that all children and families can and do access a combination of high quality, evidence informed services where and when they need them. RSTO focuses on how to work differently within the existing service infrastructure to improve outcomes for children, families, and communities.
Our Phase One success, backed by the Paul Ramsay Foundation, has led to a new phase, and we're looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to lead our Partnerships and Practice stream.
Your responsibilities include:
- spearhead the continuous development, execution, and assessment of the Partnerships and Practice strategy
- champion and facilitate the collaborative development and utilisation of RSTO within community-driven early childhood initiatives
- advocate for and support the cooperative development and adoption of RSTO by service providers and government agencies that provide funding or oversight
- establish and lead the Partnership and Practice team, comprising up to five members with expertise in the respective field.
Any specific questions related to this position should be directed to Olivia Hilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restacking the Odds is a collaboration between the Centre for Community Child Health at the Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Bain & Company and Social Ventures Australia.
RSTO would like to acknowledge the support of project partners the Paul Ramsay Foundation and Seer Data.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.